The deconstruction of a My Little Pony

November 25th, 2008 § 6 comments

How to remove a My Little Pony from it’s package without causing it any animal cruelty.
First, start with one My Little Pony, straight from the shop. I bought mine from Kmart.
Towards the upper right hand side of the My Little Pony body, locate a plastic hairnet of sorts. With scissors, carefully trim the plastic until a fish line thread gets loose. Pull it off.
Now go to the lower right hand side of your My Little Pony. Find the accessory. This may be a hairbrush, sunglasses etc.
Remove the accessory.
Play with My Little Pony. I like to brush the mane to give it a smooth feel.
Go back to the box. Fish around for the My Little Pony booklet.
Read the blatant advertising. Wish you got that stuff instead.
I bought this besides being 22-years-old and it was the best purchase of this month.

Tagged

§ 6 Responses to The deconstruction of a My Little Pony"

• Em says:

HA! Best post ever. Huge love for MLP. Have you seen my tattoo? Baking MLP Unicorn with a chef hat & wooden spoon, woot!

• Tash says:

Yes, and I loved it! Does Cornelius exist? Cause I’d love to get him. For others, view Em’s tatt being made here.

• Tash says:

Yes, now that you mention it Sarah, it did have a new toy plastic smell. I love the smell of playdough, crayons and weirdly enough, clag glue.

I remember kids in school would eat clag for lunch money. The things you eat when you’re a child. I bet our immune system is better for all the dirt, grass and My Little Ponies we chew on as a kid.

• Carm says:

Awwwww… that is sooo cute!

• sarah von says:

awesome and awesome. Did it have that delicious new toy/clean plastic smell? That is the smell of childhood, I think.

Well, that and the smell of playdough.

• Gem says:

aww, he’s so cute! I have a minituare my little pony on my bedside table, my brother gave it to me a few years back after he got in a happy meal at maccas. I think i should invest in a proper one though.